¤ Prototype and Mold making services @ Chris Dixon Studios ¤
- Fine art original prototypes
- master tooling plugs
- limited production runs
Tricks: expand or shrink
from original size! State-of-the-art Rotational Casting! fine art tooling!
Why use expensive silicone
mold materials? lowest shrinkage, highest heat tolerance, longest shelf
life, compatible with most casting and original prototype materials,
Proprietary mold release formulas
allow limited production casting of most any composite and paintability.
Epoxy castings for durability and strength. Fiber and steel reinforced for unparalleled strength usefull for lasting artworks and architectural.
Pre-Order form questions:
- What is the final product to be made
- How many of each and production schedules.
- As much information & images as reasonably necessary.
- finishing, marketing, packaging..
- Always allow at least twice the time for prototypes!
us for all your molding needs
| We Accept: | |
, Import Replicas, Model ships,..
, Wildlife Art
Foam Sculpture Custom Carvings.. Custom Artist Commissions
★ Chris Dixon Studios, LLC. Murdock, Florida 33938 USA since 1976! ★ | Contact Us!
| Call: 1-888-700-8528